Monday, November 01, 2010

Mo' Money, Mo' Problems... Or not... Movember!

Hi everyone,

The boys at the Crows Nest have all decided to support 'Movember' this year and are all growing collosal facial artwork to raise money for Prostate Cancer, and general cancer in Men.  Basically we have to grow a moustache, throughout November and then at the end of the month have a little party and celebrate being manly, moustached men...

Now I know I'm a beardo anyway but I have shaved it all off (see picture) and will be growing only a lip-warmer throughout this month...intermittently posting photo's of my progress...and maybe some of the others for good measure...

So, I need sponsership, we've got collection boxes, wristbands and whatnot in the pub and are doing quite well there but we also need YOU to follow this link:


Go to Rob's 'Mospace' and press the 'Donate To Me' button and give whatever you can for a good cause.

Rob (Thomas) is our team captain, the team being myself, Rob Maughan,Julian Maughan, Rob Thomas and Dan Selby.  Now, I can't be arsed to create a personal profile etc so you can donate whatever you want for me, to Rob T, it's all going in the same bucket at the end of the day.

Please support our itchy-faced, shaving-rashed crusade to change the face of mens health...

That is all...


No comments:

Post a Comment