Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rihanna Bikini Wax: The Most Awkward Experience of Her Life

Rihanna described her last bikini as the most "most awkward" situation of her life! As if getting a bikini wax by itself isn’t bad enough, it must be extremely difficult, if you are a celebrity, to have the procedure done discreetly.

47640, NEW YORK, NEW YORK - Saturday November 13 2010. Rihanna wears a F E-TABLET/IPAD & MOBILE PHONE APP PUBLISHING REQUIRES ADDITIONAL FEES**Apparently Rihanna went to a London salon and insisted that the procedure be done by an older Russian woman who does not speak English, but instead she was taken back to a 25 year old American girl, who totally knew exactly who she was, and proceeded to chat with her during the entire session!

According to a Yahoo News report, in an interview Rihanna described the embarrassing moment, “I went to this wax salon and she recognized me before I took my clothes off and I think she couldn't wait until we were alone and she could ask for an autograph or a picture or something. She was basically like, 'I know who you are, you are Rihanna!' I was like Awkward! It was probably one of the most awkward moments of my entire life.

Rihanna did complain to the manager before she left and said, “Don't ever bring me back here! I told you, old and Russian!” The last thing a celebrity needs is someone blogging about her waxing session on the internet, but when you are Rihanna it must be hard to go anywhere with out being recognized. That would be so embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment